This Site (www.streamingever.com) Uses Affiliate Links And Does Earn A Commission From Certain Links. This Doesn’t Affect Your Purchases Or The Price You May Pay.
Privacy Notice For California Residents
Streamingever or https://www.streamingever.com
The owner (Kapil Kumar)
Indicates the natural person(s) or legal entity that provides this Website to Users.
User (or You)
Indicates any natural person or legal entity using this Website.
Information We Collect
The Website collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”).
In particular, Website has collected the following categories of personal information from its consumers within the last 12 months:
|A. Identifiers.||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.||YES|
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.||YES|
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).||YES|
|D. Commercial information.||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||YES|
|E. Biometric information.||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.||YES|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a Website, application, or advertisement.||YES|
|G. Geolocation data.||Physical location or movements.||YES|
|H. Sensory data.||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||YES|
|I. Professional or employment-related information.||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.||YES|
|J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalfs, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.||YES|
|K. Inferences are drawn from other personal information.||Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||YES|
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, like certain health or medical information and other categories of information protected by different laws.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete or products and services you purchase.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our Website.
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our or our affiliates’ assets in which personal information held by us or our affiliates about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collect for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
We share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers.
- Data Aggregators.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we’ve collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we’ve collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we’ve collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.). Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Calling us at 7571828419
- Emailing us at [email protected]
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we’ve collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us.
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Personal Information Sales
We will not sell your personal information to any party. If in the future, we anticipate selling your personal information to any party, we will provide you with the opt-out and opt-in rights required by the CCPA.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny your goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Other California Privacy Rights
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected]
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the updated notice on our Website and update the notice’s effective date. Your continued use of our Website following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
- Phone: 7571828419
- Website: https://www.streamingever.com
- Email: [email protected]
These Terms govern your access to, usage of all content, Product and Services available at https://www.streamingever.com website (the “Service”) operated by Streamingever (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to our services is subject to your acceptance, without modification, of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules and policies published and that may be published from time to time by us.
Please read the Agreement carefully before accessing or using our Services. By accessing or using any part of our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to any part of the terms of the Agreement, then you may not access or use our Services.
The Agreement does not transfer from Us to you any of Ours or third party intellectual property, and all right, title, and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Streamingever and its licensors.
In using the Services, you may use third-party services, products, software, embeds, or applications developed by a third party (“Third Party Services”).
If you use any Third Party Services, you understand that:
- Any use of a Third Party Service is at your own risk, and we shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for Third-Party websites or Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that We shall not be responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
Where use of any part of our Services requires an account, you agree to provide us with complete and accurate information when you register for an account.
You will be solely responsible and liable for any activity that occurs under your account. You are responsible for keeping your account information up-to-date and for keeping your password secure.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account that you use to access the Service. You shall not share or misuse your access credentials. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized uses of your account or upon becoming aware of any other breach of security.
We may terminate or suspend your access to all or any part of our Services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately.
If you wish to terminate the Agreement or your Streamingever account, you may simply discontinue using our Services.
All provisions of the Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
Except to the extent any applicable law provides otherwise, the Agreement and any access to or use of our Services will be governed by the laws of India.
The proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to the Agreement and any access to or use of our Services will be the state and federal courts located in India.
Streamingever reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time.
If we make changes that are material, we will let you know by posting on our website, or by sending you an email or other communication before the changes take effect. The notice will designate a reasonable period of time after which the new terms will take effect.
If you disagree with our changes, then you should stop using our Services within the designated notice period, or once the changes become effective.
Your continued use of our Services will be subject to the new terms.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
Welcome to https://www.streamingever.com (the “Site”). We respect the intellectual property rights of others just as we expect others to respect our rights. Pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their agent may submit a takedown notice to us via our DMCA Agent listed below. As an internet service provider, we are entitled to claim immunity from said infringement claims pursuant to the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA. To submit a good faith infringement claim to us, you must submit the notice to us that sets forth the following information:
Notice of Infringement – Claim
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner);
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the infringing material to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. [Please submit the URL of the page in question to assist us in identifying the allegedly offending work];
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party including your name, physical address, email address, phone number and fax number;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright agent; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Title 17 USC §512(f) provides civil damage penalties, including costs and attorney fees, against any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents certain information in a notification of infringement under 17 USC §512(c)(3).
Send all takedown notices through our Contact page. Please send by email for prompt attention.
Please note that we may share the identity and information in any copyright infringement claim we receive with the alleged infringer. In submitting a claim, you understand accept and agree that your identity and claim may be communicated to the alleged infringer.
Counter-Notification – Restoration of Material
If you have received a notice of material being takedown because of a copyright infringement claim, you may provide us with a counter-notification in an effort to have the material in question restored to the site. Said notification must be given in writing to our DMCA Agent and must contain substantially the following elements pursuant to 17 USC Section 512(g)(3):
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- A description of the material that has been taken down and the original location of the material before it was taken down.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located (or if you are outside of the United States, that you consent to the jurisdiction of any judicial district in which the service provider may be found), and that you will accept service of process from the person or company who provided the original infringement notification.
- Send your counter notice through our Contact page. Email is highly recommended.
Repeat Infringer Policy
We take copyright infringement very seriously. Pursuant to the repeat infringer policy requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we maintain a list of DMCA notices from copyright holders and make a good faith effort to identify any repeat infringers. Those that violate our internal repeat infringer policy will have their accounts terminated.
We reserve the right to modify the contents of this page and its policy for handling DMCA claims at any time for any reason. You are encouraged to check back to review this policy frequently for any changes.
Welcome To https://www.streamingever.com. We Realize That Privacy on the Internet Is Crucial To Users Our Website, Particularly When Conducting Business.
Refers To Any Advice That Identifies Or May Be Used To Identify, Contact, Or Find The Individual To Whom Such Info Pertains, Including, But Not Limited To, Name, Address, Telephone Number, Fax Number, Email Address, Financial Profiles, Social Security Number, And Credit Card Information. Personally, Identifiable Information Doesn’t Include Information That’s Collected Anonymously (That’s, Without Identification of the Person User) Or Demographic Info Not Connected To A Identified Person.
What’s Personally Identifiable Information Collected?
We May Collect Standard User Profile Information Out Of All Our Visitors. We Collect The next Additional Info From Our Licensed Clients: The Names, Addresses, Phone Numbers And Email Addresses Of Licensed Clients, The Nature And Size Of the Company, And The Nature And Size Of The Advertising Inventory The Licensed Client Intend To Buy Or Sell.
Along with Our Immediate Assortment Of InformationOur Third-Party Service Vendors (like Credit Card Firms, Clearinghouses, And Investors ) Who Can Offer Such Services As Credit, Insurance, And Escrow Services May Collect This Information From Our Clients And Licensed Customers. We Don’t Control These Third Parties Utilize Such Details. However, We Can Ask Them To Disclose How They Use Personal Information Offered To Them Out Of Visitors And Authorized Customers. A Few Of These Third Parties Might Be Intermediaries This Act Solely As Links From The Push Chain And Don’t Store, Retain, Or Use The Data Given To Them.
How Can the Website Use Personally Identifiable Information?
We use Personally Identifiable Information To Alter The Website, To Produce Appropriate Service Offerings, And Also To Fulfill Purchasing and Selling Requests On the Website. We Might Email Visitors And Licensed Clients About Research Or Purchase And Selling Opportunities About The Website Or Information Associated with The Subject Matter Of the Website.
With Whom Could The Information Be Shared?
Personally Identifiable Information About Licensed Clients May Is Shared With Other Authorized Clients Who Want To Evaluate Prospective Transactions With Other Authorized Customers. We’ll share Aggregated Information About our Visitors, such as The Demographics Our Visitors And Licensed Customers, Together With Our Affiliated Agencies And Third-Party Vendors. We Also Provide The Chance To”Opt-Out” Of Obtaining Info Or Being Contacted By Us By Any Agency Acting On Our Behalf.
Be Aware That Streamingever Has No Access To Control Over All These Cookies That Are Employed By Third-Party Advertisers.
You May Opt to Disable Cookies Throughout Your Personal Browser Options. To Know More Detailed Information Regarding Cookie Management With Particular Web BrowsersIt Could Be Seen In The Browsers’ Respective Sites.
What’s Personally Identifiable Data Stored?
Personally Identifiable Information Collected From Streamingever Can Be Securely Stored And Isn’t Available To Third Parties Or Workers Of Streamingever Except For Use As Indicated Above.
Visitors And Licensed Clients May Opt-Out Of Getting Unsolicited Information Being Contacted By Us and Our Vendors And Affiliated Agencies By Responding To Emails As Instructed, Or By Contacting Us In.
A Cookie Is A String Of Information A Website Stores On A Visitor’s Display, And The Visitor’s Browser Offers To The Website Every Time The Visitor Returns.
Cookies Employed Our Service Providers
How Can Streamingever Use Login Information?
This Website Uses Affiliate Links And Does Earn A Commission From Particular Links. This Doesn’t Influence Your Purchases Or The Price That You May Pay.
How Can the Website Keep Personally Identifiable Information Secure?
All Our Employees Are Familiar With Our Safety Policy And Practices. The Personally Identifiable Information Our Clients And Licensed Clients Is Just Available To A Limited Number Of Competent Employees That Are Provided with a Password To Access Your Info. Sensitive Data, for example, Credit Card Numbers Or Social Security Numbers, Is Safe By Encryption Protocols, In Place To Protect Information Sent On The World Wide Web. While We Require Commercially Affordable Steps to Keep A Secure Website, Electronic Communications And Databases Are Subject To Errors, Tampering, And Break-Ins, And We Cannot Guarantee Or Warrant That Such Occasions Won’t Take Place. We Won’t Be Liable To Visitors Or Authorized Clients For Any Occurrences.
Traffic And Licensed Clients May Contact Us To Update Personally Identifiable Information Regarding Them Or To Correct Any Inaccuracies By Emailing Us In [email protected]
Could A Visitor Delete Or Deactivate Personally Identifiable Information Collected By the Website?
We Supply Visitors And Licensed Clients With A Mechanism To Delete/Deactivate Personally Identifiable Information From The Site’s Comparison By Contacting. But since Of Backups And Records Of DeletionsIt Might Is Not Possible To Combine A Visitor’s Entry Without Maintaining Some Residual Details. A Person Who Requests To Possess Personally Identifiable Info Deactivated Will Get This Advice Functionally Deleted, And We Won’t Sell, Transfer, or Utilize Personally Identifiable Information Relating To This Person At Any Way Moving Forward.
All these Are Summarized Rights That You’ve Got Beneath The Data Protection Law.
This Site Uses Affiliate Links And Does Earn A Commission From Certain Links. This Doesn’t Affect Your Purchases Or The Price You May Pay.
Another Part Of Our Priority Is Including Safety For Children While Using The World Wide Web. We Teach Parents And Guardians To Watch, Take Part In, and Monitor And Guide Their Online Actions.
Streamingever Does Not Knowingly Collect Any Personal Identifiable Information From Children Under The Age Of 13. If You Think That Your Child Provided This Kind Of Information On Our Website, We Strongly Encourage You To Contact Us Immediately, And We Will Do Our Best Efforts To Remove Such Information From Our Records Promptly.
https://www.streamingever.com Includes Links To Other Sites. Please Be Aware That If You Click On Any Of These Links, You’re Moving To Another Site. We Encourage You To See The Privacy Statements Of The Linked Sites As Their Privacy Policies Might Differ By Ours.
my name is kapilkumar i am a full time blogger streamingever.com is my website, this website is
Info About Streaming Services, Streaming Softwares, Streaming games, streaming apps, movies, Streaming products.
If you have any query regrading Site, Advertisement and any other issue, please feel free to contact at [email protected]
Disclaimer for streamingever
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at [email protected]
Disclaimers for https://streamingever.com
All the information on this website – https://streamingever.com – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. https://streamingever.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (https://streamingever.com), is strictly at your own risk. https://streamingever.com/ will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website. From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link that may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
For Any Queries, Direct Email us:[email protected]Thank you for coming. If you have any questions or suggestions, you can message with your details in the contact form below.